Job description for Ground Staff:…..
With the exponential growth in Air Traffic both domestic as well as international in the last 5-6 years there has been a flood like situation in the field of Civil Aviation. Every few weeks new policies are being announced by Ministry of Civil Aviation regarding new airports, up gradation of old airports as well as rationalization of Air price to make it more attractive thereby creating huge demand of qualified Airport Ground Staff.
1. The ground staff are responsible for passenger service duties, which include the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers, as well as arrival and departure gates.
2. To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
3. Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
4. Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
5. Taking reservations.
6. Issuing tickets.
7. Verifying passenger identification & printing boarding passes.
8. Helping travellers to check in their baggage at ticket counters.
9. Ensuring the delivery of baggage.
10. Conducting security screenings of passengers and their baggage may be required as well.
• Any Male or Female
• Age Between 18-27 for Boys & Girls (Fresher)
• Good Command over in English/Hindi.
• 12th (Third Party) or Graduation completed.